Saturday 12 April 2014

Personal Loans For All Your Personal Needs in bangalore


Why John is confused!!!

John is a newly married and very much upset...
Let we see and ask him the reason for his upset?
Hello John how are you?
I am fine little bit and may i know who is you?
I am your friend and we want to know why you are sad? Can you please let me know.
Sure, I am married just now and earn a monthly income 15 K per month. Before marriage I was happy with the 15 K however, now I am feeling difficult to manage because new member came to oor home I have to take care of her and at the same time want to fulfill my Parents wish and take care of my small Brother and want to deposit some amount for my Brother studies as he want to become a Doctor which he deserves as he is the topper in his 10 th STD but as you all know that getting medicall seat is not a easy job as we get the the top mark in school and futher I have to manage my family if I have my children in future and have to care of them so I want to plan now because it is the time where I can plan for my future and hardly I will get when my salary hikes in my office. So much research I did regarding banking sector and personal loan and I came to some loan provider list who is giving loan with low interest rate. Trustable Bank where I can monthly deposit some amount so that when I withdraw I would get double the amount. Among all the banking I felt Loanmantras with good customer focused profile and make them to do something with less burden and I am going to prefer Loanmantras for all my relatives and friends and now I am confused how to start it without the Guarantor approval!!!

Oh really, I am happy John that you have chosen loanmantras for the banking and I would like to tell you that no Guarantor singnature is required for opting loan and depositing the amount.

Posted by: Loanmantras


No comments:

Post a Comment